Check out this wonderful resource on boomers and spirituality from the United Methodist Church, The S.A.G.E. Fall 2016 newsletter!
The Fall Issue of The S.A.G.E. is focused on the Baby Boomer generation and how the church can be present for members of this generation. Also featured are reports on the Committee on Older Adult Ministries (COAM) meeting and Boomerstock.
This issue contains the following articles and more:
- Baby Boomers: The Church’s Linchpin Generation
- Fall 2016 Committee on Older Adult Ministries Meeting
- Boomerstock: 3 Days that Changes a Generation
- Listening and Hearing May Go a Long Way
- Pioneer Churches: Churches with a Vision for Boomer Ministry
- Changing Before Our Eyes