Re-Designing Your Life: A Practical Spirituality for the Second Half of Life is a timely and engaging book for living out the second half of your life with spiritual integrity. In this study you are invited to think about your life as a house undergoing renovations where, with God’s grace, you get to design something new and life-giving. Through practical exercises, thought-provoking discussion topics and memorable anecdotes, Re-Designing Your Life will guide you through:
- Coping with endings, empty-nesting and retirement;
- Caring for self while caring for elderly parents and grandchildren;
- Letting go of the things that get in the way of becoming your true self;
- Creating a spiritual legacy;
- Strengthening relationships; and
- Finding your passion in your second half of life.
Re-Designing Your Life is a must-read for pastors, congregations and individuals who want to discover God’s calling in the second half of life. Video resources for group studies are also available.
Click here to order your copy today!